[前瞻剧透]文本挖掘-戴林,沃金,泰达希尔的燃烧-联盟/部落,红玉圣殿与DK,库尔提拉斯人加入等,来自wowhead

Posted 晨风格子屋

tags:

篇首语:本文由小常识网(cha138.com)小编为大家整理,主要介绍了[前瞻剧透]文本挖掘-戴林,沃金,泰达希尔的燃烧-联盟/部落,红玉圣殿与DK,库尔提拉斯人加入等,来自wowhead相关的知识,希望对你有一定的参考价值。

沃金

Search, minions. Find the ashes of Vol'jin and bring them to me.
去找吧,仆从。找到沃金的骨灰,带来给我。
Crush da Darkspear and find me those ashes.
去向暗矛施压,并为我找到那些骨灰。
Where are you hiding him, Darkspear? Where is my old friend?
暗矛啊,你把他藏到了哪里?我的故友究竟在哪里?
Where? Where are you hiding Vol'jin? How are you hiding him?
在哪里?沃金,你藏到了哪里?你们是如何把他藏匿?
Minions! Slay their champion and bring me da ashes of Vol'jin. NOW!
仆从!杀掉他们的勇士,把沃金的骨灰带给我。现在就去!
You cannot hide him from me forever. I will have my revenge on Vol'jin and all of da Darkspear!
你们不能永远藏着他。我会向沃金复仇,向整个暗矛复仇!
I have learned much by watching Bwonsamdi as he tortured my soul. Let me show you some of his style of voodoo.
在邦桑迪折磨我的灵魂时,我凝视着他,学到了许多。让我来为你展示,他的巫毒之道吧。
You think you can win? You can only delay ya destiny.
你认为你能赢?你只不过是延后了你的命运。
You think destroyin' my body gonna stop me from ripping you apart?
你认为摧毁我的皮囊,便能阻止我撕碎你?
What? Vol'jin... you could not have grown so strong without becoming... a...
什么?沃金…你怎会变得如此强大……莫非……你已成为……

Years ago, I trained Zalazane and Vol'jin to master their craft. I never would have guessed how their destinies would shake de world.
多年前,我曾训练扎拉赞恩与沃金,令他们精通各自的技艺。我从未想到,他们的命运会如何令这个世界震颤。





泰达希尔的燃烧-部落方






泰达希尔的燃烧-联盟方

The trees of this great forest bend and break in agony as the Horde march deeper in to our lands. We must not allow them any further!
随着部落在我们的土地上深入,这片密林的树木也在痛苦中弯曲,碎裂。我们绝不能再容许这种行径!
All things must be balanced in nature -- war and peace. Your actions today have given us the respite we will need to persevere.
自然中的一切都应取得平衡——战与和。你今天的壮举给了我们所应坚守的安宁。
The ancients have awoken in light of a new threat. Eliminate the horde presence from this place to set them back at ease.
鉴于新生的危机到来,古树们也已醒来。根除此地部落的存在,帮助古树更好地扎根。
The wisps you see before you, the spirits of our Kaldorei ancestors, are but a shell of who they once were. A wisp is not a remnant of one's consciouness, but instead the primal force of nature that binds us all in harmonious unity. Warm them with your touch, champion. They are frightened and disturbed. Give them peace.
你眼前的这些小精灵是我们卡多雷先祖的灵魂,但只是他们往日形体的躯壳。小精灵不是暗夜精灵意识的残留,而是将我们所有人和谐统一的原始自然能量。用你的触摸温暖他们吧,勇士。这些小精灵既恐惧又不安。为他们带来平静。
When the wisps are at peace, the forest is at peace. You have my thanks.
小精灵若是身处平静,这片林地也会归于平静。感谢你。
The horde already has Azerite weapons. Let's see if we can't get some of them to relinquish them to us, shall we?
部落已有艾泽里特武器在握。让我们看看,是否能让他们“让”给我们一些武器?
These will do just fine, hero. Your contribution today will not be overlooked.
做得好,英雄。你今天的贡献绝不会被忽视。
The Horde has arrived in great numbers, and none of them are to be underestimated. This one in particular seems... resilient. Approach with care, hero.
部落的大军已经到来,而他们中的每一员都不应被低估。尤其是这个,看起来…颇具韧性。谨慎接近,英雄。
The Horde have established a foothold beyond the borders of Ashenvale -- we must bring it down! Strike quickly!
部落已在灰谷的边境建立了据点——我们必须击毁它!迅猛地打击!
Burn, baby... burn.
燃烧吧,宝贝……燃烧吧。
The Horde is trying to steal the essence from our moonwells! Do not allow their filth to desecrate our blessed springs!
部落正试图窃取我们月亮井中的精华!莫要让他们玷污我们的圣泉!
Elune smiles upon you, hero. As do I.
艾露恩正向你微笑。我也如此。
It is time to fight fire with fire! We must rid the Horde of their demolishers and push them back to the desolate Barrens where they belong!
正是以火力对火力的时候了!我们必须扫清部落的攻城机器,将他们推回属于他们的那荒凉的贫瘠之地!
I must say... Nice aim, hero. My sentinels could learn a thing or two from you.
我必须说…及时的援助,英雄。我的哨兵能向你学上一两手。
Horde saboteurs have crept in among our ranks! Flush them out! Make them bleed as we have!
部落破坏者已潜入了我们的队伍!肃清他们!让他们血债血偿!
Though they are immersed in water, those Azerite powderkegs are still quite dangerous. I want you to detonate them before they can float to the surface. Try to keep yourself in one piece, would you?尽管被水淹没,这些艾泽里特粉末仍十分危险。在它们浮到表面前,我希望你能去引爆它们。尽量保证自己别变得七零八落,好么?
I sense a disturbance in the north. Could it be? Has the Horde begun to attack us from over the mountains? Investigate, quickly!
我察觉到北面的动乱。这怎么可能?部落怎么可能自群山中向我们发动攻势?调查一下, 快!
I will send as many soldiers as I can muster to this site. Hopefully they can fend it off -- we can't afford a war on two fronts.
我会向那片战场上委派尽可能多的士兵。没准他们能解决此事——我们无法两头开战。
The Horde waited until dawn to ambush us! Arm yourself and meet me in the fray!
部落静候到破晓时分,以伏击我们!武装起来,到战场上见我!
My archers should be able to handle it from here. Your presence made all the difference, champion. You have my thanks
我的弓箭手们应该能从这里处理此事。你的存在让战场大不同,勇士。你赢得了我的感谢。





卡亚可乐  感谢 [@卡尔文·泽洛特]

Reusable chewing gum! Share it with your friends, your pets? or even strangers!
可重复使用的口香糖!!和你的朋友,宠物?甚至是陌生人一起分享吧!
(现实中确实也可以。。。技术上说的话)
Toilet paper shotguns! Think of all the time you could save!
发射厕纸的霰弹枪!想想能节约多少宝贵人生吧!
Some kind of arcane crystal that makes you better in every way! A bit unstable, maybe, but that's ok!
某种让你各方面上一层楼的奥术水晶!虽然有些不稳定,但这绝对没问题!
(对,我身上还带着呢)
A whistle that brings flight masters to you!
有了这个哨子,飞行管理员召之即来!
(对,我身上也带着呢)
Bards!
随身吟游诗人!
Cars that drive on water instead of land!
能在水上而不是地上开的车!
Teldrassil charcoal briquettes! Rich smoky barbecue flavor!
泰达希尔产的焦炭球!浓厚的烟熏烧烤风味喔!
Azerite magic 8 ball? Azerite, or azerwrong?
艾泽利特魔力8号球?你能答对问题,还是猜错答案呢?
(magic 8 ball,奇怪的球类玩具,会给你提出问题。。。可以自行百度)
A pillar, not for supporting the roof, but for holding the floor down!
一根上好的柱子,可不是为了支撑屋顶,而是用于压住地板的!
A love story... about a human and, uh, a Jinyu!
一个感人的爱情故事,男女主分别是人类和,呃,锦鱼人!
Tactical barbecue tongs!
战术烧烤钳!
(士兵76有一个烧烤大师的皮肤,胸前围裙上好像有钳子)
The Peridot Daydream, for when you want a much shorter nap!
想要短短打个盹?橄榄石白日梦帮您忙!
Dual-wielded chainsaw warglaives! Sell 'em to the Illidari!
双持的电锯战刃!伊利达雷指定产品!
Weapons-grade cheese.
武器级的上好芝士。
An all-Goblin bombsledding team!
一个全地精都能用的炸弹雪橇小队!
Recyclable rockets!
能回收利用的火箭!
(马斯克……)
Gun-shoes! Wait, no... we did that. Gun SOCKS!
配枪的鞋子!不,等等……那是我们以前的产品。现在,配枪的袜子!
Floatems: totems for when you're on a boat!
漂浮图腾:当你在船上时最想要的图腾!
Small formal hats for informal hats to wear to formal functions!
给你那些休闲的帽子套上正装帽子,来应付正式场合吧!
A dark bulb! Does the opposite of a light bulb.
黑色灯泡!亮白灯泡怎么来,我们反着来!
We put a tax on robots. Then, we make robot tax collectors! Infinite money!
我们给机器人指定重税。接着,我们就开发收税机器人!无穷无尽的财富啊!
One hundred suckers dropped onto an island full of weapons! Sell tickets to watch from zeppelins overhead! 
一百个倒霉蛋掉进一座满是武器的小岛!嘿,悬空气球观看之旅售票啦!





糟糕的婚礼

This is supposed to be a happy day!
本应是幸福的一天!
We didn't even get to dance the funky hawkstrider!
我们甚至还没有跳一曲时髦的陆行鸟舞!
Why is this happening?
为什么会发生这种事?
This is so much worse than drunk in-laws!
What's going on? What's happening? What are these monsters?
发生了什么?现在怎么了?这些怪物是什么?
This was supposed to be a nice occasion!
这本应是多么美好的场合!
I was on a waiting list for two years for this location!
为了这个位置,我已在等待列表中排了两年队!
Do you have any idea how much that cake cost!?
你知道那蛋糕花了多少钱么!?
I haven't eaten bread in four months!
我已有四个月没吃过面包了!
How dare you ruin my day!?
你怎敢毁掉我的这一天!?
Do you know how much it took for me to make this perfect?
你知道为了完美花了我多少钱么?
I am going to make you pay for ruining my wedding you, you, whatever you are!
我会让你为毁掉我的婚礼付出代价!你,你,不管你是谁!
You killed the caterer! He hadn't even served the appetizers yet!
你杀了筹办者!他甚至还没递上开胃菜呢!
You ruined my dress! This dress was perfect! It was imported silk from quel'thalas! The veil was my mothers! How dare you!
你毁了我的裙子!这件连衣裙如此完美!这可是从奎尔萨拉斯进口的丝绸面料!面纱是我娘家的!你怎敢这样!
Sunshine, we need to go.
小太阳,我们该走了。
I know you're angry but we really need to go now, sunshine.
我知道你很生气,但我们真得走了,小太阳。
We can get another cake, but we should go.
我们还能享用另一块蛋糕,但我们得走了。
I know you're upset Sunshine, but there are actual monsters. We need to leave.
我知道你很失落,小太阳,但这里有活生生的怪物啊。我们必须走。





红玉圣殿

"We know of your misdeeds, Death Knight. Your actions helped to save Azeroth from the Burning Legion, but our trust is damaged. 
我们知晓你的恶行,死亡骑士。你的行径有助于在燃烧军团手下保护艾泽拉斯,但我们间的信任却被损伤。
Tread Carefully."
谨慎地迈步吧。
"We do, Deathlord, $n. 
的确如此,死亡领主。
We know it was you who assaulted our sanctum. We know you have corrupted and enslaved Kyranastraza. 
我们知道,正是你袭击了我们的圣殿。我们知道,正是你腐化并奴役了Kyranastraza。

Those are offenses against Life that will be answered for, one day."
这些正是与生命相背的罪行,终有一天必将偿还。
"<Zallestrasza's expression eases slightly.>
Zallestrasza的神情有所缓和。

That also did not go unnoticed, $n. My people are few and each life is precious.
此事也并非无人知晓。我的同胞为数稀少,每条生命都十分珍贵。
It does not excuse the offense against my flight, but we acknowledge and appreciate your... restraint. For a being such as you it could not have been easy."
这并非是为对抗我的军团的罪行开脱,但我们承认并赞赏你的…克制。对你这样的存在来说,这并不轻松。
"You are a monster in Arthas's own image, $n. When final death comes for you, I hope you will go slowly, tortured by the pain and suffering you have inflicted on others. 
你是阿尔萨斯期望中的怪物,<玩家>。当最终的死亡降临汝身时,愿你能缓慢地死去,被痛楚折磨,品尝你加于他人的苦难。

When all the world was engaged in greater matters, you rode across the planet dragging the dead into cursed unlife. I am sure you told yourself it was for the greater good, but mark my words, Deathlord, there will be consequences.
当整个世界都投入一项伟大的事业时,你在这颗星球上横行无忌,将亡者扭曲为受诅咒的亡灵。我确信,你告诉自己,这是为了更伟大的善行。但铭记我的话语吧,死亡领主,业报终将到来。

<Zallestrasza gives herself a little shake>
Zallestrasza轻微地颤抖着。

But for now, maybe you can be useful."
但是眼下,你也许还有些用处。
The greatest step one can take is the next one, $n. Keep upon this path.
你能迈出的最伟大一步,正是下一步,<玩家>。继续你的道路吧。
YOU SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS, DEATHLORD! BEGONE FROM THIS SACRED SITE!
你露出了狐狸尾巴,死亡领主!滚出这片圣地!





围攻伯拉勒斯

A Kul Tiran officer is attempting to rally a defense. Remove them from the battlefield.
一位库尔提拉斯军官正试图召集护卫军。将他排除出战斗。
A fine kill. Without their officers, the Kul Tirans will be driven into the sea.
精彩的击杀。没有那些军官,库尔提拉斯人便会被海水带走。
Ashvane's forces are using azerite artillery to assault the city. Claim these munitions for the horde!
艾什凡的势力正运用艾泽里特火炮攻击城市。告诉他们,那些弹药属于部落!
Well done. We will wreak havoc on the alliance with these munitions.
干得漂亮。我们会用这些弹药对联盟狂轰滥炸!
Some alliance champions have arrived and are attempting to save the city. Put an end to their efforts.
一些联盟的勇士已经抵达,试图拯救城市。为他们的努力画上句号吧。
With you on the field, the alliance will know nothing but defeat.
有你在战场上,联盟就只能尝到失败的滋味了。
The pirates are taking civilians as slaves! Stop them!海盗正把市民抓去做奴隶!阻止他们!
Well done. The only ones that belong in irons are these thugs.做得好。铁潮帮也只剩下这些暴徒了。
One of Ashvane's mercenaries is wreaking havoc on the city. Stop them!
一支艾什凡的佣兵正大肆破坏城市。阻止他们!
Well done. You've taught Ashvane that hired muscle can't match your skill.
做得好。你让艾什凡知道,佣兵的实力远不及你的本领。
Looks like the horde is taking advantage of the siege and looting the city! Stop them from plundering Boralus!
看起来部落正在围城中坐收渔翁之利,并在城中大肆洗劫!阻止他们掠夺伯拉勒斯!
Fine work. You've shown the horde that no enemy will ever take Boralus! 
做得好。你向部落展现,没有敌人能够夺走伯拉勒斯!





库尔提拉斯人加入联盟

Good work, though I fear this is turning into another battle from the Second War.
做得好,虽说我还有些害怕这会不会演变成第二次大战中的一场争斗。
You fought well against the Horde, the people of Kul Tiras will know of your bravery.
你英勇抗击部落的事迹将会为库尔提拉斯的人民知晓。
The Kul Tirans will be proud to join the Alliance, thanks to your efforts against the Horde.
库尔提拉斯人将为加入联盟而自豪——感谢你对抗部落的努力。
Not since the Third War have I seen such ferocity in battle against the Horde. Well done.
三战以来我再也没见过与部落间如此激烈的战事了。做得好。
You have made me proud to call myself an ally of the Alliance.
你让我为自称为联盟的盟友而自豪。
You've won the battle against the Horde, but the war is far from over. Let's keep moving.
你在与部落的战斗中获胜了。可战火远未熄灭。让我们继续努力吧。





沃顿狐人   感谢 [@卡尔文·泽洛特]

Nisha will be so happy to see you! She's out at the crater killing sethrak... Like she always is.
妮莎肯定会很高兴见到你的!她到环形山那儿猎杀蛇人去了,她总是那么做。
This is risky, Nisha. The Faithless will know we're up here. 
这太危险了,妮莎。那些无信者会知道我们在这儿的。
Good. They should know who's going to kill them.
很好,他们应该知道是谁要猎杀他们。
And our people shackled in chains down there should know we haven't abandoned them.
接着我们那些被锁链捆着的人民就会知道,我们还没有抛弃他们。
You will need a gas mask to survive the blight. If you choose, you may also take a blight canister and help out. 
你需要一个防毒面具才能挺过荒疫。如果你愿意的话,你可以带上一个荒疫滤毒罐用以克难。
Hop on this krolusk and let's get out of here before the Faithless send reinforcements! 
跳上这个三叶虫,让我们赶在无信者派出援军前离开这儿!
That was... surprisingly fun! 
这真是……太有趣了!
I'll tell you the stories later, Meerah. Let's get our people out of here safely first. 
我回头再和你讲故事,米拉。我们得先把族人安全地带出去。
I'm so happy you're back, Kiro! Was it scary out there? How'd you get one of their krolusks? Did you name it? Can I name it? Is it nice?
我很高兴你回来了,基洛!外面是不是很可怕?你是怎么拿到他们的三叶虫坐骑的?你给它取名字了吗?我能为它取名吗?它是不是很乖?
I told you Meerah wouldn't forget about us! She's the best!
我告诉过你米拉不会忘记我们的!她最棒了!

"$p! I knew you'd come! I told them, ""$p cares about the vulpera and won't abandon us.""
“(玩家名)!我就知道你会来的!我告诉过他们‘(玩家名)很关心狐人,绝不会放弃我们的。’
I'm here to help too! Kiro and Nisha are rescuing vulpera slaves, and I'm organizing caravans to carry them out of here.
我也来这儿帮忙啦!基洛和妮莎正在救援狐人奴隶,而我会组织车队把他们带出这里。
It's kind of scary, being so close to the sethrak. But I know it's the right thing to do. Nisha said so.
离蛇人这么近确实有点吓人。但我知道这是该做的事情,妮莎是这么说的。
Oh, welcome to our little hideout, by the way."
噢,对了,欢迎来到我们的避难所。”

"The same thing you are, I assume. Look at the vulpera in here... They're hurt and need someone to help them.
“我猜,和你一样。看看这儿的狐人……他们都受了伤,需要有人帮助他们。
The Faithless have enslaved countless of us and forced us to work and fight for them.
无信者们奴役了无数我的同胞,逼迫我们做苦力,并为他们战斗。
We've never been able to stop them before. But Nisha and Kiro have shown us that we can fight back.
以前我们看不到阻止他们的希望。但妮莎和基洛的行动告诉我们,我们有能力反击。
At night, Kiro and the others sneak into the slave camp below and rescue the most vulnerable vulpera.
在晚上,基洛和其他人会潜入奴隶营,救援最脆弱的狐人们。
They bring them back here. Then I secure safe passage out to the dunes, where we have caravans waiting to take them away to safety.
他们会把救出来的人带回这里。而我则准备能够逃离沙漠的安全小道,我们的车队等着把他们带往安全处。
It's dangerous, and I'd much rather be back in camp, listening to Ahna sing a song around a cozy campfire. But how could I when I know that my friends need my help?"
这很危险,我也真的很希望待在营地里,坐在舒适的营火边,听阿娜唱歌。但我的朋友们需要帮助,我怎么能这么做呢?


"Oh, that's the best part! You probably didn't even see them on your way in, huh?
“哦,这是最精彩的一部分。你在来的路上可能都没注意到他们吧,哈?
Sneaky vulpera are hiding all along the escape route, keeping an eye out for Faithless!
隐匿的狐人躲藏在撤离的小道上,警惕地提防着无信者们!
When they know it's safe to travel on the road, I lead some of the vulpera out and meet with the caravans who'll take them to safety.
当他们确定行路安全时,我会带领一些狐人出去,和带他们逃生的车队碰头。
Then I sneak back in and get ready to take another group. It's very exciting and I've only cried in fear three times so far!
之后我再偷偷溜回来,准备带领下一支队伍。这非常刺激,至今为止我也只惊叫过三次!
If you need to leave, just pop out of the cave and head west. Cross the bridge into the ruins and you're home free."
如果你需要离开,只需要跳出洞穴,一路向西。过了桥,走到废墟之中,你就自由了。“


"Nisha's been stirring up trouble down at the slave camp. Just head West out of the cave, and head down the first ramp on your right.
”妮莎正在奴隶营里制造混乱。你只管出了洞穴向西走,到了右手边的第一个斜坡下去。
He left with Nisha. But, last I heard, he was heading down into the gulch to steal supplies or sabotage the cannons or something." 
他和妮莎一起出发了。但是,据我听说,他正前往峡谷,想去偷些补给品,或者是想破坏那些火炮,或者是一些其他的事情。“



以上是关于[前瞻剧透]文本挖掘-戴林,沃金,泰达希尔的燃烧-联盟/部落,红玉圣殿与DK,库尔提拉斯人加入等,来自wowhead的主要内容,如果未能解决你的问题,请参考以下文章

魔兽文本挖掘:我会向沃金复仇向整个暗矛复仇!

文本挖掘:希尔瓦娜斯进攻泰达希尔动机

魔兽文本挖掘:希尔瓦娜斯进攻泰达希尔动机

8.0测试服文本挖掘 希尔瓦娜斯要进攻泰达希尔的动机

2019年Python数据挖掘就业前景前瞻

文本挖掘和情感分析的基础示例