8.0测试服BUILD26707文本挖掘 凯瑟琳与吉安娜对话

Posted 魔兽世界NGA

tags:

篇首语:本文由小常识网(cha138.com)小编为大家整理,主要介绍了8.0测试服BUILD26707文本挖掘 凯瑟琳与吉安娜对话相关的知识,希望对你有一定的参考价值。

留给数据挖掘者的讯息

This is--a test of--our new hyphen--breaking technology which--we are getting--to help sentences--read better. If you--are datamining this--then I am--sorry, but--you are sure--to be disappointed. Okay--FINE--Jaina really is--a dreadlord--oh and so--are Sylvanas--Anduin--and Khadgar--I mean--who ISN'T a--dreadlord, really?

这是-一个-测试,测试-我们-新的-连字-符号-断句-技术,以使-阅读-句子-更加-容易。如果-你们-挖掘-出了-这段-我很-抱歉,但是-你们-一定-会很-失望。

好吧-好的-吉安娜-其实是-一个-恐惧-魔王-希尔瓦娜斯-安度因-卡德加-谁又-不是-呢?


伯拉勒斯的公民们!

伯拉勒斯的公民们!抬起你们的头,遥望潮汐吧!


跳过起始任务

This may be an alt-friendly option to save some time after you complete the scenario once!

在完成过场景战役后,也许这是个节约时间的友善选项。

I've heard this tale before...

我以前听过这故事…<跳过库尔提拉斯引导任务,开始你在伯拉勒斯的旅程>

Are you sure you want to skip the Kul Tiras introductory quests?

你确定要跳过库尔提拉斯引导任务?


植物的双关语

Why can't the Horde just leaf us alone?

为什么部落就不能不来烦我?(leaf=叶子,leave=留下)

Will you bear me in your branches, ancient one?

古树,你介意我呆在你的枝头吗?

This turf war has gone on long enough!

这场争地盘的战争持续的够久了!(turf=草皮,turf war=争地盘)

What would our sporefather think of what we've become?

我们已经变成了怎样,我们的先祖会怎样想?


加里维克斯

Well excuuuuuuse me, Banshee Prince. Sorry if I'm rattled after nearly getting killed... in a deal that I was against making in the first place!

恕…恕我直言,女妖亲王(应指萨莱因)。如果我在打哆嗦,请原谅我刚刚差点没了小命…那是一场打从一开始我就反对的交易!

That deal was more trouble than it was worth. There is an easier way to get what we want... by cuttin' out the middle man, if you get my drift.

这交易风险比收益大得多。有条捷径能让我们得到想要的…把中介排除掉。懂我意思吧。


凯瑟琳与吉安娜

Katherine goes to rescue Jaina from Thros, the Blighted Lands. This build added more dialogue from the end of the scenario:

凯瑟琳试图将吉安娜从枯败之地救出。这个版本在场景战役结尾添加了更多对话。

Jaina? Is it really you?

吉安娜?真的是你吗?

Come, daughter. We'll find our way out of here.

女儿,来。我们会找到出去的路。

Mother, look out!

妈,当心!

Mother!

妈!

You challenged the wrong family, fiend!

你惹了不该惹的一家人,魔鬼!

To arms, $n!

拿起武器,<玩家>!

My people defeated your kind once, monster. We will do so again!

我的人民一度击败了你的族类,怪物。我们会再来一次!

And Kul Tiras will never yield.

库尔提拉斯永不屈服。

Mother! Are you alright?

妈!你没事吧!

Yes... I will be fine.

是的……我会没事的。

We'd better go before more of those... things... arrive.

我们最好快点走…趁更多那种…东西…还没过来。

It will be a relief to put this place behind me.

离开这种地方会让我松口气。

Clearly the Drust have no interest in keeping their prisoners alive. We cannot let this fate befall Jaina.

显然,德鲁斯特人没有兴趣留他们的囚犯一命。我们绝不能让这种命运落到吉安娜身上。

Very well. Come, mother. Time to go home.

非常好。来吧,妈。是时候回家了。

You will never take our prize!

你休想带走我们的奖赏!

She belongs to Gorak Tul!

她属于高莱克·图尔!

We will not be denied... our vengeance...

我们不能被否认……我们的复仇……

Your screams will be unending!

你们的尖叫将永不停歇!

You will... wish for death...

你会…只求一死……


莉莉安·沃斯

In previous builds, there was text explaining why Lilian helped the Horde. Now we learn a little about her affiliation with the Uncrowned from Legion:

先前的版本中,曾有文本解释莉莉安为何要协助部落。现在我们对无冕者里她的加入有了些许了解。

I thought you served the Uncrowned. Have you changed your allegiance?

我本以为你为无冕者效力。你换主子了?

"Not exactly. When you see an opportunity, you take it.

不完全是。当你发现契机,你便会抓住它。

做游戏

The following dialogue implies that some NPCs are having a good time playing games together and arguing over rules:

以下对话描述了几个NPC正玩得开心,又因为规则吵了起来的场景。

I've told you before, bard isn't a class!

我告诉过你,吟游诗人不是一个职业!

No, the tree is not vulnerable to fire attacks

不,那棵树并没有火焰易伤。

Stop antagonizing the quest giver!

停下来,别在攻击发任务的人了!

Can the guard see me looting this body?

守卫会看到我正摸尸体么?

It would be easier to heal you if you didn't stand in the fire all the time.

如果你能别一直站在火里,给你治疗就会变得更容易些。

I loot the candle.

我摸到蜡烛了。

Don't spill your ale on my character sheet!

别把你的麦芽啤酒浇到我的人物卡上!

I cast Frostbolt into the darkness!

我向黑暗中施放寒冰箭!

Maybe those clothes will help your gathering skills.

也许这些衣服能帮助你习得技能。


德雷克·普罗德摩尔

We recently covered the Horde questline to steal Derek Proudmoore's body. Looks like we haven't seen the last of that story:

部落任务线中,玩家方取得了德雷克·普罗德摩尔的尸身。看起来,我们先前并未看到故事的结局:

You shall be washed away...

你们会被卷走…

You will never be able to harness the power of our teachings...

你们永远不能驾驭我等教义的力量……

We will retrieve Derek's body... one way or another...

我们会取回德雷克的尸体…无论如何…

Horde... scum...

部落…渣滓…

You'll end up... in Proudmoore's prison...

你们会死在…普罗德摩尔的监狱里……


麦格尼·铜须

Magni Bronzebeard believes our efforts with the Heart of Azeroth are paying off.

麦格尼·铜须相信,有艾泽拉斯之心在手,我们的努力正逐渐取得成效。

Do ye feel it? The Heart's power be wakin' up, thanks te yer efforts.

你感受到了吗?项链的力量正在觉醒,感谢你的努力。

I fear we still got a long way te go, champion. Things seem to only be gettin' worse around the world.

我害怕的是,我们还有很长的路要走,勇士。世界各处的情况似乎只会越发糟糕。

But we cannae give in te despair. I know we can turn back this tide of darkness. We won't give in.

但我们绝不能向绝望低头。我知道,我们能够力挽狂澜。我们不会低头。

The Chamber of Heart be regainin' its former power, thanks te yer efforts.

心脏圣殿能够恢复它以往的力量,感谢你的努力。

We'll never be able te fully restore this place, but we can at least get it back some of its power.

我们无法让此地恢复原貌,但至少能带回一部分它的力量。

Even now, I can feel Azeroth's relief, knowin' this chamber be repaired, thanks te yer efforts around the world.

现在,我能够感受到,得知这圣殿被修复后,艾泽拉斯的宽慰。感谢你在世界各地的努力。


时间旅行

The Horde recruits the Mag'har Orcs as an Allied Race. We have already datamined the basic plot of the scenario and in the broadcast text below, we learn how the Horde was able to time travel to Draenor.部落招募了玛格汉兽人作为同盟种族。Wowhead已挖掘出了场景战役的基本情节,而在以下文本中,我们了解到部落如何通过时光旅行重返德拉诺。

Time magic was the province of our former leader, Grand Magistrix Elisande. Much of her knowledge died with her.

时间魔法正是我们的前领导者,大魔导师艾利桑德所掌握的范畴。她的许多知识,也与她一同消亡了。

It is said Elisande had mastered incantations known only to the bronze dragons. Perhaps they would be willing to aid your cause.

据说艾利桑德掌握了一些只有青铜龙才知晓的咒术。也许他们愿意助你一臂之力。

The echoes of magic here reverberate through the timeways.

此地魔法的残响正在时间线中回荡。

It was here that Gul'dan once traveled between worlds with the aid of the Vision of Time.

正是在这里,古尔丹曾藉由时光之相的帮助,前往另一个世界。

Though this is merely an echo of this enemy of Azeroth, know that death at this entity's hands would prove quite real.

虽然这仅是这艾泽拉斯公敌的一个回响,谨记死在这实体的手中也意味着真正的死亡。

Gul'dan will not be missed... not in this, nor any other timeline.

古尔丹不会被怀念的…无论是在这里,还是在其他是时间线上。

Garrosh Hellscream... Such a pity how things turned out.

加尔鲁什·地狱咆哮…多么遗憾,结果会是这样。

In countless potential timelines, he was seen as a great hero to his people. Some called him the Horde's greatest warchief.

在无数可能的时间线上,他被人民视作伟大的英雄。一些人称他为部落最伟大的大酋长。

What you saw here was one of his worst possible incarnations. A waste.

你在这里看到的,是他最糟糕的一个可能性。真是浪费。

Even as a reverberation of the past, Garrosh was a formidable foe.

即便仅是一个往昔的回响,加尔鲁什仍是一个可怖的敌人。

I sense the threads of fate upon you. You are indeed worthy of what is to come next.

我感觉到命运的丝线正附在你身上。对于即将发生的事,你才是与之相称的。

Had there been any doubt, I would never have allowed the shard to fall into the wrong hands. Not again.

不管如何怀疑,我绝不会允许碎片落得错误的归宿。这种事不会有第二次了。

Go. Return to Oculeth. With the shard restored, he can now send you to the place you seek.

走吧。回欧库勒斯那儿。有了碎片,他现在能把你送到想去的地方了。


地精派对

A pleasant patch of nature... ruined by swaths of tacky artificial grass.

一片美好的大自然风光…却被这么多黏糊糊的人工草皮搅了。

Of course, they simply throw their trash in the water. How vulgar.

当然,他们仅仅是把垃圾扔进了水里。真是粗野。

I would not put even a toe in that filthy pool. Who knows what they have been doing in there.

我不会把哪怕一根脚趾伸进那肮脏的泳池。谁知道他们在那里面做了些什么。

I have never required a shower more than I do right now.

我从未像现在这样这么渴望淋浴。

Ugh, what is that oppressive smell?

呸,这沉闷的气味是什么?

Such gluttony and waste of resources, while other goblins starve.

朱门酒肉臭,路有冻死骨。

Let us never speak of this place again.

我们以后再也别提这地方了。

I do not understand goblin parties at all.

我完全搞不懂地精的派对。


以上是关于8.0测试服BUILD26707文本挖掘 凯瑟琳与吉安娜对话的主要内容,如果未能解决你的问题,请参考以下文章

测试服文本挖掘:泰达希尔的燃烧与玛格汉兽人的加入

8.0资料片测试文本挖掘 黑铁矮人招募过程剧情文本

8.3测试服文本挖掘:老朋友加兹鲁维成为新贸易亲王

文本挖掘技术在客服对话数据分析中的应用与实践

《绝地求生》测试服数据挖掘 13个全新装备曝光

个性测试工具