越狱Season 1-Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1

Posted

tags:

篇首语:本文由小常识网(cha138.com)小编为大家整理,主要介绍了越狱Season 1-Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1相关的知识,希望对你有一定的参考价值。

Season 1, Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1

 

 

- Diamond: Just a few more rides.

就再多玩几次吧 

Oh, great! Great!

噢太棒了!

Then you have to wrap it up.

 wrap: 包,裹

玩好了就该走了

-Kellerman: Oh, Adam‘s getting bigger, huh?

噢 Adam看上去长大了点

Ten. Hmm

十岁嗯? 

- Diamond: Not here

别在这里说

-Kellerman: We need a favor.

 favor: 好意,帮助,喜好 

我们要你帮忙了

-man: Been out of the life for years You know that.

我已经好久不干这事了你知道的

-Kellerman: I know. Problem is Diamond,

我知道问题在于 Diamond

no one‘s gonna believe that after I take the heroin I have in my pocket

 gonna=going to: 将要 heroin: 海洛因 pocket: 口袋

我已经把毒品放在了你停在那边的

and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you have parked over there.

reasonably: 相当地 minivan: 小型货车 mini:小的微型  van: 货车  park: 停车

那辆价值不菲的小货车的工具箱里了谁会相信你呢

I will cuff you.

 cuff=handcuff: 逮捕

我会当场逮捕你

I will drag you out of here in front of everyone.

 drag: 拖 

当着那么多人的面把你拖走

- Diamond: What do you need?

你要我做什么?

-President: What America needs

美国当前需要的是

is an environmentally friendly,

environmentally: 在环境方面

一种环保的

logistically feasible,

 logistically: 后勤地,逻辑地 feasible: 可行的,可能的  

具可行性的

and economically responsible alternative fuel source.

 economically: 在经济上 responsible: 负责任的 alternative: 替换物 fuel: 燃料source: 来源,能源

且经济上能负担的全新的替代燃料

and despite the contentions of some...

 despite: 尽管 contention: 所持的论点

尽管有人坚持认为...

-Veronica: Leave a message, I‘ll call you back. Thanks.

请留言我会尽快回电谢谢配合

-Wendy: Hi, it’s Wendy.

嗨是Wendy

I know you wanted to work with no distractions,

 distraction: 分心

我知道你在专心工作

so don‘t pick up.

所以不用接起来

I just wanted to let you know that Nick Savrinn left six messages for you today.

我只是要告诉你 Nick Savrinn今天给你留言了6次

-Veronica: What did you tell him?

你跟他说什么了?

-Wendy: Oh, uh, what you said to say that you were in a meeting.

嗯...就按照你说的说你在开会

-Veronica: Look, if he comes by the office tomorrow,

好要是他明天来办公室找我

tell him I‘m not there, okay? 

跟他说我不在知道么? 

-Wendy: Okay. Good night, Veronica.

好的晚安 Veronica 

-Veronica: Thanks, Wendy.

多谢 Wendy

-Berwick: Bed check

查床了

-Nike: Do you want to tell me why you haven‘t returned any of my phone calls?

你是不是该跟我解释一下为什么我的电话一个都没回?

-Veronica: Look, I really appreciate everything you‘ve done, okay?

 appreciate: 感激

好吧我真的很感谢你为此所做的一切

But II don‘t want your help anymore.

 anymore: 不在

但我不再需要你的帮助了

-Nike: My help anymore...

不再需要帮助...

do you really think I had something to do with that missing tape?

你真的认定带子的失踪跟我有关?

-Veronica: No, look, I‘m just gonna go grab a cup of coffee,

 grab: 抓去美国人喝咖啡喜欢用grab这个词 

没有我要去喝杯咖啡

and get back to work, okay? I don‘t have time for this right now.

然后回来继续工作我现在真的没空跟你谈这个

-Nike: Veronica

Veronica

Just wait a second.

请等一下

Will you hold on a second?

你能听我说两句吗?

Listen, why do you avoid...? 

 avoid: 逃避 

你为什么要...? 

-Veronica: Don‘t touch me, all right?

别碰我行吗?

- Lucas: Everything okay, Miss Donovan

需要帮助吗 Donovan小姐?

-Veronica: Lucas, do you mind walking me back inside?

Lucas 你能陪我进去吗?

- Lucas: Take a walk, pal.

 pal: 伙计

去散个步吧伙计

You‘re being paranoid.

 paranoid: 像患妄想狂的

你在胡思乱想

-CO: Show some skin, Scofield.

skin: 皮肤

露个头出来 Scofield

Hey Scofield.

嗨 Scofield

-Michael: I‘m trying to sleep, boss.

boss: 老大,头儿

我正失眠呢老大

I can‘t get through the wall, Sucre.

我无法通过那墙 Sucre

-Fernando: What do you mean, you can‘t get through the wall?

你什么意思你无法通过那墙?

-Michael: I know how to do it.

我虽然有办法

I just don‘t have the time to do it.

但却没有足够的时间

-Fernando: We‘re locked up. All we got is time.

我们被囚禁着时间可多的是

-Michael: You don‘t understand.

你不明白

I planned this break on a schedule.

 plan: 计划 break: 休息,中断 schedule: 时间表

我本来计划周密

Constantly coming up here for count won‘t let me do

constantly: 经常地

但这里一直要点名

what I need to do to get through that wall.

 get through: 穿过

我根本没时间做事

If I‘m not back on schedule,

我要是不能按照计划行事

which means we‘re through that wall by the end of the day manna,

manna: 明天,不久以后

我们就永远通不过那道墙

we‘re not getting out of here.

这样我们就甭指望出去了

-Fernando: Look, there are three things for certain in life—

唉有三件事是无法逃避的

death, taxes and count.

 tax: 税收 count: 点名,数数

死亡税收...还有点名

Only way to stop count is...

避免点名的唯一方法就是...

-Michael: What? 

什么? 

-Fernando: Never mind. It’s a bad idea.

算了还是不说了不是个好主意

-Michael: Worse than the idea of losing Maricruz

比失去Maricruz还糟糕?

-Fernando: A lockdown.

lockdown: [美国英语](对犯人的)一级防范禁闭(期);单独关押

戒严

We get gen pop locked down for a day,

我们得想法搞出一天戒严来

you‘ll have all the time you need.

那你就有充足的时间了

-Michael: And no count 

不点名? 

-Fernando: Bulls don‘t even come by.

谁也不会来打扰

Only one problem

问题在于

-Michael: How do we get a lockdown?

怎样才能搞出戒严?

-Fernando: Can you get to the prison ac unit?

 ac= alternating current: 交流电 unit: 单位,单元

你能到监狱的电源控制单元吗?

-Michael: Maybe.

也许

-Fernando: You want a lockdown, you got to get the inmates riled up.

 inmates: 囚犯 rile: 使浑浊使焦急

要戒严就得让这帮人惹点事

And if you want to piss off the meat in concrete,

concrete: 凝结物;混凝土

这就好像加热冷藏箱里的肉

turn up the heat.

 heat: 热,热度

把温度调高点吧

-John: I thought you were retired. 

 retire: 退休

我还以为你已经金盆洗手了

- Diamond: Never mind me.

别管我了

Some heavy hitters want this done, so that means I want it done.

上头交待这样我也只好照办

No screw ups.

不许失败

-John: For you, Diamond, it‘s not a problem,

既然你开口了 Diamond 肯定能搞定

Burrows is as good as dead

放心吧 Burrows死定了

-Sarah: Hottest April on record

 global: 全球性的

这真是最热的一个四月 

-Michael: Global warming

全球性气候变暖

-Sarah: Probably. You got a minute?

也许吧你有时间吗?

-Michael: About five years worth.

有大约有5年的时间

-Sarah: Sure, right, um...

不好意思嗯...

you never told me Lincoln Burrows is your brother.

你没告诉过我Lincoln Burrows是你哥哥

-Michael: It never came up. 

只是没想到提这事 

-Sarah: Right.

好吧

I‘m curious if that isn‘t because of my father.

 curious: 好奇的

我很好奇是不是跟我父亲有关

He may not be the one pulling the switch,

 switch: 开关

他可能不是起决定作用的

but you and I both know he has the power to grant clemency,

 power: 权力,力量 grant: 批准 clemency: 开恩

但是你我都知道他可以手下留情

and he won‘t, and he never does.

但他却不选择这样做他从不宽大为怀

-Michael: My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family.

 abusive: 滥用(或妄用、误用)的 drunk: 喝醉了的 abandon: 遗弃

我那老兄酗酒成性抛弃了家庭

I don‘t judge anyone by their father‘s actions,

 judge: 裁决,判定 action: 行为

我不会根据一个人父亲的所作所为

Or inactions

 inaction: 不作为

或不作不为来影响我对那个人的看法

If that was your concern

 concern: 担心

你放心了

-Sarah: Just so you know, I don‘t agree with his politics.

 politics: 政治

只是想让你知道我对他政治上那套做法不能认同

I‘m sorry about your brother.

对你哥哥的事我深表遗憾

-Michael: I appreciate that.

 appreciate: 感激

谢谢

-Sarah: Hey, this isn‘t much.

嗨这虽然不算什么

I have to give Lincoln a weekly checkup now.

weekly: 每周的,一周一次的  checkup: 健康检查

不过我现在每周都要给Lincoln做检查

If you want, I could schedule those visits to end

 schedule: 时间安排

要是你希望的话我可以安排一下时间

right before you come in for your shots.

shots: 这里指打针

把检查安排在你来注射之前

That way, uh,

这样嗯...

you could at least see each other, even if it‘s just in passing.

你们至少能互相见个面就算在走廊里也好

-Michael: Thank you.

谢谢你

-Trumpets: Greetings from the kitchen, fish.

greetings: 问候,招呼 kitchen: 厨房

厨房用品伙计

-Geary: Theodore Bagwell transferred back from the infirmary.

 transfer: 转移 infirmary: 医务室

Theodore Bagwell由病房转送回来

- Prisoner: We got you a little "get well" gift.

我们给你准备了一件小小的"康复"礼物

-T-Bag: It‘s just the right size.

大小正好

Thank you, boys

多谢你们

I‘ll catch up with you later.

晚点再来找你们

What‘s your name? 

你叫什么名字? 

- Seth: Seth.

Seth 

-T-Bag: You new, Seth

新来的 Seth?

Scared? Look at me, boy.

scared: 害怕的

害怕么? 看着我小子

You probably heard stories about me.

probably: 可能

你大概已经听说过关于我的事情

They‘re not all true.

但真实性却不尽然

What do you say we go for a walk?

我们去散散步怎么样?

-CO: Your cocounsel‘s already here.

 cocounsel: 协理律师

你的合作辩护律师已经来了

-Veronica: Excuse me?

 什么? 

What the hell are you doing here?

 client: 委托人

你来这里到底要做什么? 

-Nike: I‘m talking to my client.

我在跟我的委托人谈话

-Veronica: Don‘t talk to him.

别跟他说话 

-Burrows: Veronica...

Veronica...

-Veronica: we don‘t know anything about this guy.

我们对这个家伙的情况一无所知

-Burrows: He found something that can help us out.

但他找到了一些线索也许会有帮助

-Veronica: You have one minute.

给你一分钟

-Nike: I‘ve been going over the incident report from the night of the murder,

incident: 事件 murder: 谋杀

我又看了案发当晚的事件记录报告

and somebody made an anonymous phone call to the local cops

 anonymous:   local: 地方的,当地的 cop: 警察

当时是有人匿名打点话给了警局

claiming to see Lincoln running away from the garage with bloody pants.

 claim: 声称 garage: 停车场 bloody: 血迹的 pants: 裤子

声称看见Lincoln从停车场跑了出来还穿着染上鲜血的裤子

-Veronica: We‘ve been through this.

这个我们早已研究过了

Look, you can‘t crossexamine a witness if you don‘t know who it is.

 crossexamine: 盘问 witness: 证人

而且你都不知道这个证人的身份怎么对他进行盘问

-Nike: We don‘t need to know who he is, we know where he is.

他是谁并不重要因为我们知道了他的位置

-Veronica: What do you mean?

什么意思? 

-Nike: Well, it took some doing,

嗯...虽然花了些功夫

but a P.I. Friend of mine tracked that phone call back to the police department.

 P.I =private investigator: 私家侦探 track: 追踪

但我一个做私家侦探的朋友帮我查了那个电话的来源

Whoever made that call couldn‘t have seen Lincoln running from the garage that night.

不管打电话的是谁都不可能看见Lincoln从停车场跑出来

-Veronica: How do you know?

你怎么知道?

-Nike: Because the phone call came from Washington, D.C.

D.C=District of Columbia: 哥伦比亚特区

因为电话的来源是华盛顿特区

-Fernando: You were supposed to turn off the a/c,

只是让你关了电源

not turn on the furnace.

 furnace: 暖气

你是不是连暖气也打开了

- Seth: It‘s getting so hot in here.

这里块热死了 

-T-Bag: I say you could talk, cherry?

cherry: [美国俚语]初学者;无经验者

我允许你讲话了小样? 

You‘ll know when I want you to open your mouth.

我让你说的时候你才能说

Geary!

Geary!

You got to do something about the heat.

你得想想办法热死了

-Geary: doing the best we can. 

我们已经尽力了 

-T-Bag: Your best is garbage.

garbage: 垃圾

尽力了? 简直在放屁

It‘s a hundred degrees in here.

 degree: 度

这里已经快超过100度了(华氏)

-Geary: Look like I got frostbite to you?

 frostbite: 冻伤

觉得我有办法让你凉快点?

Line up!

列队!

-T-Bag: Why don‘t you transfer us all someplace cooler...?

 transfer: 转移 someplace: 某处

你怎么还不把我们送到凉快点的地方去呢...

like Africa?

例如非洲?

-Geary: Get your ass on the line, convict.

ass: 屁股  convict: 囚犯

他妈的给我排好

All of you, hit that line!

你们都给我排好!

-T-Bag: We‘ll move when the temperature situation is rectified, all right?

 temperature: 气温 situation: 情况 rectify: 改正,整顿

等气温的问题解决了我们就服从安排

-Mack: Hey, Bellick, this is Mack in cell block.

cell: 牢房  block: 街区,地区

嗨 Bellick 我是Mack 在囚室区

We got some cons popping off.

 con=convict: 囚犯 

有几个家伙要惹事

-Berwick: Give ‘em a smack, throw ‘em on the line and write ‘em up.

 smack: 拍打击打 

扁他们一顿把他们丢回去再把名单记下来

If you can‘t handle it, don‘t cash your paycheck this week.

 handle: 处理 paycheck: 工资

你要是搞不定你这礼拜就别想拿钱了

This is not a good time, Doc.

 Doc=doctor

这真不是时候医生

-Sarah: Oh, I just got a call a prisoner was suffering from heat exhaustion.

 suffer: 遭受 exhaustion: 疲惫 

噢我刚收到电话一个囚犯中暑了

-Berwick: He‘s faking it. 

 fake: 假装

他装的 

-Sarah: Is that your medical opinion?

opinion: 意见

这是你的诊断么?

-Berwick: We got a bunch of overheated cons getting loud in the AWing.

overheat: 过热

我们在A翼有一大堆头脑发热的家伙

-Sarah: I don‘t blame them. It‘s an oven in there.

 blame: 责怪 oven: 烤箱

这不能怪他们那里就像个烤箱

-Berwick: Everything‘s under control,

我们能控制

but you should go back to the infirmary building.

 infirmary: 医务室

但你还是先回医务室吧

When things calm down,

等事情处理好了

I‘ll have your patients transferred from sick bay.

 patient: 病人 transfer: 转移 

我会把你的病人从病区转到你那的

I‘m just looking out for your best interests.

interests: 利益

我这是为你着想

-Sarah: And I appreciate that, um...

 appreciate: 感激

我深表感谢嗯...

but, officer Bellick,

officer: 官员

但是...Bellick长官

you and I both know that it‘s illegal to deny a prisoner medical care,

 illegal: 不合法的 deny: 拒绝给予 prisoner: 囚犯

你我都知道对囚犯医疗呼救置之不理是违法的

and you could lose your job over it.

你可能因此丢了饭碗

And I‘m just looking out for your best interests.

我也是在为你着想

-Berwick: Go right on in.

那就进来吧

-Sarah: Thank you, sir.

谢谢长官

-Geary: Don‘t being a baby, TBag.

别像小孩一样 TBag

It‘s ain‘t that hot.

也不是很热

-T-Bag: Not that hot?!

还不热?!

When this guy woke up this morning,

这个家伙今天早上起来的时候

he was white!

还是白种人!

-Geary: You want to cool off?

你想要凉快?

-T-Bag: We‘ll step back when we get some wind blowing in here.

blowing: 吹风

等这里有风了我们就回去

-Geary: All right, that‘s it! Lockdown!

 lockdown: 一级防范禁闭

好吧没办法了! 戒严!

Everyone back to your cells!

所有人都回房间!

I said everyone back to your cells now, convicts!

我说你们所有人都给我回房间去!

Lockdown!

戒严!

-Fernando: You got your lockdown, bro.

 bro=brother: 兄弟,伙计

你要的戒严开始了伙计

-Michael: You‘re coming with me.

你也一起来

-Fernando: What?

什么?

I‘m the lookout, man, that‘s it.

 lookout: 监视者

我是放风的伙计我得放风

-Michael: I need you down there.

我需要你一起下来

It‘s a twoman job.

得两个人来做这事

Let‘s hang a sheet.

sheet: 床单,布

挂块布吧 

-Fernando: Nnno way, man.

不行伙计

You only hang a sheet when you and your cellie want to get friendly, you know?

 cellie=cellmate: 狱友

只有在和室友卿卿我我的时候才有需要挂窗帘

-Michael: You want to protect your prison rep,

 protect: 保护 rep=reputation: 名誉

你觉得在这里的名誉重要

or you want to get out of here?

还是逃出去重要?

-Berwick: What the hell‘s going on in here?

这里到底出什么事了?

-Geary: Well, these inmates became belligerent and they refused to back in.

 inmate: 囚犯 belligerent: 好战的 refuse: 拒绝

这些犯人们来劲了不肯回去

-Berwick: You locked it down with inmates still out of their cells?

inmate: 同狱犯人 cell: 牢房

他们没回房间你就锁门了?

-Geary: We can handle 20 outofcontrol inmates easier than 300.

 handle: 处理   outofcontrol: 失去控制

我们处理20个失控的犯人总比处理300个人要好

-T-Bag: Listen up, bros, listen up. Bellick, I got one for you.

听着伙计听着 Bellick 这是关于你的

What do you call a piece of white trash who couldn‘t pass the cops‘ exam

trash: 废物,垃圾 cop: 警察

我们是怎么称呼一只连警察资格考试都通不过

and now makes less than a mailman?

mailman: 邮递员

赚得钱还不如邮递员多的白种猪的呢?

A.C.O

狱警

-Berwick: Get your hands of the fence. 

 fence: 围栏 

把你们的手拿开

-T-Bag: Suck it, pig!

suck: 吮吸,使耗竭

 滚你的猪!

-Berwick: You know, Teddy, you really let me down,

跟你说 Teddy 你真的很令我失望

and that‘s hard to do, because I don‘t expect much...

 expect: 期望

虽然那对你是难了点...

from the inbred child of a retard.

 inbred: 天生的 retard: [美国俚语]弱智者,智力迟钝者

因为你天生智障

That‘s right, Teddy.

是这样的 Teddy

I read your psych records...

psych: 心理

我看你了的档案...

about how your daddy raped his mongoloid sister,

 rape: 强奸 mongoloid: 先天愚型(样)的

上面记载了你父亲强奸了他那白痴姐姐

and then nine months later,

然后过了九个月

little Teddy pops out.

小Teddy就蹦出来了

-T-Bag: I‘m going to kill you!

我他妈的要宰了你!

-Berwick: It‘s hotter than hell.

hell: 地狱

这里真是比地狱还热

They‘ll wear themselves out eventually.

wear: 耗损  eventually: 终于,最后

他们这样早晚先把自己给热死

-Burrows:The call was a fake.

 fake: 伪造物,假货

那个电话是假的

What about a stay of execution oror...

 stay: 停止 execution: 死刑

是不是能凭此申请缓刑或者...?

-Nike: No, no, it‘s legally insufficient. 

 legally: 在法律地,合法地 insufficient: 不充足

不行法律依据还不充足 

-Burrows: What the hell does that...mean?

这到底是...什么意思?

What the hell does that mean?

到底什么意思?

-Veronica: It means the prosecution could point out the evidence from your criminal trial.

 prosecution: 起诉 evidence: 证据   

意思就是检控方提出了你的犯罪证据

Okay? The blood, the video, the gun

 video: 视频,录影带

懂吗? 血迹录影带还有枪

A questionable phone call is not going to stack up to that.

 questionable: 可疑的 

那个有疑问的电话并不能否定那些证据

-Burrows: But it‘s something, right? 

 absolutely: 完全地

但至少能说明些问题对么? 

-Nike: Absolutely

 当然

We got an area code,

 code: 代码

我们有了地区代码

and my contact is going to track that number to someplace more specific—

 contact: 熟人 track: 追踪 specific: 具体

然后我的朋友能根据这个查到更加确切的位置

a building, a neighborhood, a block

neighborhood: 附近,临近

一幢楼...一个街区... 或是某个单元

to the person who made this phone call.

直到找到这个打电话的人为止

-Burrows: What happens next? 

 flight: 航班 

接下来呢? 

-Nike: We need to catch the next flight to D.C

catch: 赶上

我们得赶上下一班去华盛顿的班机

That is, of course, if you trust me now.

 trust: 相信

当然前提是你必须相信我

-T-Bag: It‘s coming!

机会来了!

It‘s coming! It‘s coming!

机会来了! 机会来了!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

Come on!

来呀!

Come on!

来呀!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

-Berwick: Let‘s get to my office.

去我办公室

-T-Bag: Oh, just what I thought.

哦和我想的一样

The piglets are scared of the big bad wolf.

 piglet: 小猪

小猪害怕大灰狼

Big bad wolf!

大灰狼!

Get on the train!

抓住时机!

-Michael: Come on.

快点

-Westmoreland: Marilyn, no!

Marilyn 别出去!

-Berwick: Whose keys are those?

那是谁的钥匙?

-Mack: I guess in the commotion...

 commotion: 暴乱

我估计是在暴动的时候...

-Geary: How many rounds do you think you‘re going to get off?

 round: 回合

你觉得在他们手底下

before they get their hands on you?

你能过几招?

-Berwick: This is Bellick.

Bellick呼叫

Our wing has been breached.

 wing: (建筑物)侧翼 breach: 突破,攻破

我们这一侧发生暴动

I want AWing evacuated and shut down.

 evacuate: 疏散 

我需要关闭A翼全体撤退

All access to BWing cut off now.

access: 通道

现在关闭所有通向B翼的通道

-Sarah: We‘ll get some fluids into you, you‘ll be good as new, okay?

 fluids: 液体

我们会给你补充一些水份你就什么事儿都没有了好吧?

Nod your head if you believe me.

 nod: 点头

相信我的话就点点头

Good man.

好孩子

Theo

Theo

What can we do for you today?

今天怎么了?

This where it hurts?

就是这儿受伤了?

- Theo: A little higher and to the left

有一点靠上和靠左

-Sarah: You‘re three weeks postop.

 postop=post operation: 手术后

你刚做完手术三周

Your knee is being held together by a rod and three screws.

 knee: 膝盖 screw: 螺丝 rod: 杆

你的膝盖是被一个杆和三个螺丝铆在一起的

I‘m saying tenderness is normal, no more meds.

 tenderness: 敏感的 normal: 正常 meds: medication药物

所以敏感是正常的不用再用药了

Okay... why are you back?

好...你为什么回来?

-CO: Inmates in cell block have compromised

inmate: 同狱犯人 block: 街区 compromised: 妥协

囚区的犯人已经被戒严

lockdown and breached AWing through the guard station.

犯人们攻陷了A翼的看守站

AWing is shutting down.

A翼正在关闭

-Black Prisoner: It‘s popping off up in gen pop!

 gen pop: 大牢房

囚区出乱子了!

That‘s what I‘m talking about, baby.

我说的就是那个宝贝儿

-Michael: Somewhere on the other side of this wall

这面墙背面的某个地方

is the main drainage pipe to the prison‘s old sewer system.

 drainage: 排水系统 pipe: 管道 sewer: 下水道 system: 系统

就是通向监狱原有下水系统的主排水管道

We can get through this wall, we can get into the pipe.

如果我们能通过这面墙我们就能到管道里去

We can get into the pipe, we can get into the infirmary.

infirmary: 医务室

如果我们能到管道里去我们就能进到医务室里

If we can get to the infirmary,

如果我们能进到医务室

then we can get out of here.

那我们就能逃出去

-Bob: Sorry, all visitors have to leave the facility.

 visitor: 访问者 facility: 设施

抱歉所有来探视的人都必须离开

You have to leave.

你必须得离开

There‘s a minor disturbance in cell block.

 minor: 较小的 disturbance: 骚乱

在囚区出现在小规模的骚乱

AWing is being shut down for safety purposes.

 safety: 安全 purposes: 意图,目的 

安全起见 A翼正在被封闭

-Burrows: AWing? Veronica, Michael is there

A翼? Veronica Michael在那边

-Veronica: Will you be okay? 

他会没事儿吗? 

-Bob: You have to leave now

你现在就得离开

-Burrows: Go to D.C.  It‘s all we got.

去华盛顿 我们全押在那上了

I‘ll take care of Michael, All right?

我会照顾好 Michael 的好吧? 

-Veronica: Okay.

 好的

-Burrows: Please.

有劳了

-Bob: Sorry about cutting you short.

不好意思减少你会面时间了

-Burrows: Bob, how many times have I told you not to apologize?

 apologize: 道歉

Bob 我跟你说了多少次了不用道歉

It makes you look weak.

 weak: 弱的

那样会让你显得弱势

Now what‘s going on?

 minor: 较小的

出什么事儿了? 

-Bob: Like I said, it‘s a minor disturbance.

 就像我说的小规模骚乱

-Burrows: Minor disturbance? My brother‘s in gen pop, give it to me straight.

小规模骚乱? 我弟弟在囚区跟我说实话

-Bob: Some clowns breached cell block.

 clown: 小丑,粗鲁的人 breach: 突破,攻破

几个混蛋突破了囚区

But they won‘t get anywhere.

但是他们哪儿也去不了

We always have locked doors on either end.

 either: 两方的

我们把两边的门都已经锁住了

There‘s nothing to worry about.

没什么好担心的

-Burrows: Son of a bitch.

bitch: 母狗,泼妇,婊子

混球

-CO: Additional sections of AWing have been compromised.

 additional: 另外的 section: 地区  compromise: 退让;妥协

A翼又有一个区被占领

-T-Bag: I‘ll be damned.

 damn: [神学](上帝)降罚,罚…入地狱

上帝会惩罚我的

A rookie C.O., and it ain‘t even Christmas.

 rookie: 新手

一个菜鸟狱警还没到圣诞呢

-Burrows: Get the cuffs off. Give me the key

 cuff: 手铐

把手铐去掉把钥匙给我

Get out of here, T-Bag.

滚出去 T-Bag

-T-Bag: Oh, I seeyou found him first, finder‘s keepers?

哦我明白了...你先找到他的先到先得?

You know, I respect that. I do.

 respect: 尊敬

你知道我非常同意我真的同意

But, uh

但是嗯...

I think we can work something out.

我想我们能搞出点什么

-Burrows: What you got?

你有什么?

-T-Bag: Oh, I can make your last few weeks on earth, quite, quite enjoyable.

 enjoyable: 愉快的

哦我可以让你活着的最后几周非常非常开心

Get you some Demerol, some...

 demerol: 杜冷丁,止痛剂

给你点儿麻醉剂一些...

you know, make you forget about that big, bad chair.

 forget: 忘记

你知道能让你忘掉那个大电椅

-Burrows: No deal.

 deal: 交易

没商量

-T-Bag: You‘ve got to learn the art of negotiating.

 art: 艺术 negotiate: 谈判

你得学学谈判的艺术

Lesson one

课程一

Bargaining position

 bargain: 讲价;谈判 position: 立场

谈判地位

Yours just changed.

 change: 改变

你的地位刚好变了

-All: Make him pay!

扁他!

-Burrows: What are you doing?

你要干嘛?

Hey! Listen or you‘re not gonna make it.

 gonna= going to: 将会

嘿! 听着你出不去的

-T-Bag: No blood needs to spill, sink.

 spill: 溢出   sink: 水槽,藏污纳垢的地方

不用流血的小子

-Burrows: Then walk away.

那就走开

-T-Bag: We both know that ain‘t gonna happen.

我们都明白那是不可能的

-Fernando: That‘s one big pile of concrete.

 concrete: 混凝土

那是一大块的混凝土

How do you know where the pipe is?

你怎么知道那管道在哪儿?

-Michael: I got someone to show us where it is.

我找了个人告诉我们在哪儿

-Fernando: Oh, really? Who?

哦真的? 是谁?

-Sarah: Infection‘s not so bad,

 infection: 感染,传染病

感染不是很严重

but I‘m going to give you a shot of penicillin just to make sure, okay?

 shot: [美国英语](疫苗等的)注射 penicillin: 青霉素

但是为了保险我会给你打一针青霉素好吧?

- Prisoner: Thanks, Doc.

谢谢医生

- Rizzo: This is Rizzo.

这里是 Rizzo

Does anyone need back up, over?

需不需要撤退?

-CO: Negative, AWing is evacuating and locked down.

negative: 否定的 evacuate: 撤退

不需要 A翼正在关闭撤离

Remain in BWing.

 remain: 逗留,留下

留在B翼

-Black Prisoner: What‘s up, Doc.?

怎么了医生?

Bitch.

婊子

Come on, Doc.

来呀医生

-Sarah: You don‘t want to do this.

你不该这么做

- Prisoner: We‘re sorry.

抱歉

This line is experiencing technical difficulties.

 experience: 经历 technical: 技术性的  difficulty: 困难

这条线出现技术故障

-T-Bag: You ever see one of them safari shows,

 safari: 狩猎 show: 演出,节目

你有没有看过狩猎节目

where a bunch of cheetahs just jump all up on an antelope?

 cheetahs: 印度豹 antelope: 羚羊

一群的猎豹扑向一只羚羊?

Guess which one you are?

猜猜你是哪一边儿?

Tough little gorilla, ain‘t he?

 tough: 强健的,健壮的 gorilla: 大猩猩;[美国俚语]暴徒,有权有势的要人

是个硬汉是吧?

-Fernando: I was raised to believe he devil‘s got some crazy power,

 raise: 抚养长大  devil: 魔鬼,恶魔 crazy: 疯狂的 power: 力量

我从小就相信恶魔有些可怕的力量

but I don‘t think shining him on this wall is gonna bring it down.

 shine: 发光,照耀

但是我可不认为把它照到墙上就会把墙放倒

Not unless he‘s got a sledgehammer with him.

 unless: 除非 sledgehammer: 大锤

除非他再有个大锤

-Michael: We don‘t need a sledgehammer.

我们不需要大锤

-Fernando: What the hell am I supposed to do with this?

我到底要用这东西干什么?

-CO: Sick bay, report

 report: 报告

病区回复?

Sick bay, please report. Come on!

病区请回复 快!

Everything okay

一切正常?

You know what to say

你知道该怎么说

- Rizzo: All clear in sick bay. Over.

病区一切正常通话结束

-CO: Roger that.

 roger: 收到了

收到

-Fernando: Let the bulls worry about the noise.

 bull: [美国俚语]警察,监狱看守 noise: 噪声

让那些狱警去管暴乱吧

You worry about how you‘re gonna drill through a sixinch concrete wall

 drill: 在…钻孔 inch: 英寸 concrete: 水泥,混凝土

你来想想怎么才能钻透一个6英寸的水泥墙

with what used to be an eggbeater.

 eggbeater: 打蛋机

就用个打蛋器

-Michael: We just need a few small holes.

我们只需要钻几个小洞

-Fernando: How are we going to fit through a few small holes?

 fit: 被容纳,大小适合

我们怎么从几个小洞里钻过去?

-Michael: Ever hear of tensile strength?

 tensile: 夸张力

听说过"抗张强度"吗?

Hooke‘s law of elasticity

 elasticity: 弹性

胡克弹性定律?

-Fernando: What do you think?

你在想什么?

-Michael: If we drill holes in strategic locations,

 strategic: 关键的 location: 位置

如果我们在几个重点位置钻孔

we compromise the loadcarrying capacity of the wall.

 loadcarrying: 载重的,负荷的 capacity: 承受力,容量

我们就能破坏掉这个墙的承重能力

-Fernando: How about speaking English?

说英语好不好?

-Michael: We‘ll be able to break through the part of the wall that covers the pipe opening.

 cover: 掩盖 opening: 口,入口

我们就能够突破掩住管道入口的墙

Give me that.

把那个给我

We go in through the tip of each horn,

 horn: 角 tip: 头,尖

我们钻进每个角的尖

the eyes, the end of the nose,

眼睛鼻子的末端

the bottom of the fangs and the braids.

 bottom: 底部 fang: 尖牙 braid: 辫子

牙和辫子的下端

It makes a kind of "X."

这就形成了一个"X"形

Let‘s get to it.

开始吧

-Pope: If I can get dirt in there with some of the newer firepower the state‘s issued...

如果我能用政府下发的新的武器抓到里面的那些人渣...

-Berwick: Oh, yeah, so we can end the riots today and start the funeral tomorrow?

 riot: 暴乱 funeral: 葬礼

哦是的那我们就能结束今天的暴乱开始明天的葬礼?

I can contain this, sir.

 contain: 牵制,遏制,制止

我能控制住的先生

-CO: I‘ve got a call for you.

有你的电话 

-Pope: Not now.

现在不接

-CO: I think you should take this, boss.

我想你得接老大

It‘s the governor.

 governor: 州长

是市长打来的

-Pope: Governor

市长

-Sarah’s father: Where‘s my daughter?

我女儿在哪儿? 

-Pope: Not to worry, sir, she‘s fine.

别担心先生她很好

She‘s in sick bay in BWing.

她在B翼的病区

It‘s a completely different part of the facility.

 completely: 彻底地 facility: 设施

那和暴乱是在完全不同的区域

It‘s, uh, totally locked off from the disturbance.

 totally: 完全地 locked: 紧闭的 disturbance: 骚乱

那里嗯已经完全与骚乱所在区域隔开了

-Sarah’s father: Disturbance? That‘s what you‘re calling a riot nowadays?

 nowadays: 现在

骚乱? 这就是你们现在对暴乱的叫法?

Can any of these animals get to her?

那些畜牲们能接触到她吗?

-Pope: Sir, it‘s impossible for anyone from AWing to get into sick bay.

 impossible: 不可能德

先生没人能从A翼进入到病区的

The guard there assures us that everything is fine.

 assure: 保证

那里面的警卫报告了那里一切都好

We have everything under control, governor.

我们都能处理的市长

-Sarah’s father: For your sake, you better hope you do.

为你们好你最好都能处理

-Black Prisoner: I‘m going to dance with you, Doc!

我要和你跳舞医生!

We‘re going to dance till the sun come up!

我们要和你跳到太阳升起!

- Prisoner: Open the door

开开门

-Michael: It‘s your turn.

到你了

-Fernando: I ain‘t messing with no Diablo, ma

Diablo: 暗黑破坏神

我不能动恶魔伙计

-Michael: We can‘t afford downtime. We have to switch off drilling.

 afford: 花费得起时间 downtime: 停机时间

我们不能停下来我们必须得轮班钻

-Fernando: It‘s bad mojo, bro. Are you kidding me?

 mojo: [美国俚语]运气 kid: 开玩笑

那是个坏兆头傻大胆儿开玩笑吗?

I mess with him, you drill into him, he gets pissed, and then what, huh?

 pissed: 发怒的 

我打扰他你钻过他他被激怒然后怎样嗯?

I got enough enemies already.

 enemy: 敌人

我们已经有足够多的对手了

-Michael: You believe in god, right? 

你信上帝对吧? 

-Fernando: You know I do.

你知道我信的

-Michael: So you‘re protected.

 protect: 保护

那么你就是被保护的

He‘ll protect you from him.

他会保护你不受恶魔的伤害

I assure you,

我向你们保证

-T-Bag: once Bob and I are done getting acquainted...

 acquainted: 结识的

一旦Bob和我达到共识...

...everyone else will get their turn.

...每个人都会轮到的

Don‘t worry.

别担心

I don‘t got the blickey.

 blickey (from UrbanDictionary.com) =prison slang for AIDS: 在监狱里的行话是艾滋病

我不脏

My pipes are clean.

我是干净的

Now, where you going, rookie?

rookie: 新手

你要去哪儿菜鸟?

No, no, no,

不不不

no, no, no, no.

不不不不

They always think they can run away.

他们总以为他们跑得掉

-Fernando: What if we do all this work, and the pipe is ten feet that way?

如果我们在这做了而管道在那边10英尺的地方怎么办?

-Michael: It won‘t be.

 xray: X光

不会的 

 

-Fernando: You got xray vision?

vision: 视力,视觉

你会透视?

-Michael: I calculated the drill point coordinates, hid them in my tattoo,

 calculate: 计算 coordinates: 坐标轴 tattoo: 纹身

我计算过钻孔点的坐标记在我的纹身里了

and then projected them back onto the wall.

 project: 投影   

再投影到墙上

Everything‘s been worked out so the image hits the right spot.

 image: 图像 spot: 点

一切都计算好了投影就在所需要的点上

 It‘s just math. 

只不过是数学 

-Fernando: What if your math is wrong?

你的数学要是错的怎么办?

-Michael: You‘ll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall.

 dozen: 十多个 12个

那你就会钻通墙里的某一根煤气管道

There‘ll be an explosion, and we‘ll be burned alive.

 explosion: 爆炸 burn: 烧 

然后就会爆炸我们都被活活烧死

-Fernando: But you‘re good at math, right?

不过你数学很好是不是?

-T-Bag: They‘re breaking out.

他们在越狱

They‘re breaking... 

 他们在越... 

-John: Shh.

- Prisoner: Yo, stroke, you got longer arms than me, man.

你水手你胳膊比我长伙计

Son of A...

婊子...

That bitch stuck me.

 bitch: 母狗,婊子 stuck是Stick的过去式: 扎

那个婊子扎我

-Pope: They think it‘s hot now? I want all the water shut off.

他们觉得已经够热了? 我要把所有的水源切断

-Berwick: I‘ll call it in. 

我去办

-Pope: Mack, you take care of it.

Mack 你去做

-Mack: Yes, sir.

是的先生

-John: Yeah wewe have a problem.

对我们我们有个麻烦

-T-Bag: Oh, that‘s right. Yeah. Bob here seen the hole.

哦没错是的 Bob 看见这个洞了

He‘s got to go away.

得干掉他

-Michael: No one‘s going anywhere.

谁也不会被干掉

-T-Bag: He‘s seen the hole.

他看见洞口了

-John: So have you.

你也看见了

-Fernando: Looks like your lockup idea didn‘t work out too good, huh?

lockup: 监禁;拘留 idea: 主意

看起来你的戒严的主意不够好呀嗯?

-Bob: I have a daughter. Please.

我还有个女儿求求你

-T-Bag: we gotta kill him.

gotta=have got to: 必须 

我们得杀了他

-Michael: the cops are right outside.

cop: 警察

 警察就在外面

They‘ll stay outside,

他们会留在外面的

as long as they know we‘re keeping him alive.

alive: 活着的

只要他们知道他还活着

-T-Bag: But he‘s a guard. He‘s gonna squeal.

guard: 警卫,看守 squeal: 告发

但他是警卫他会告密的

-John: What the hell does this have to do with you anyway?

这一切和你到底又有什么关系呢?

This is not any of your concern.

 concern: 关系

这和你一点儿关系都没有

-T-Bag: See, Bob here knows about our secret.

 secret: 秘密

瞧 Bob 已经知道了我们的秘密

He knows about our escape.

 escape: 逃跑

他知道了我们要逃走

So it‘s all of our concern ,now isn‘t it?

所以这和我们都有关系是不是?

-Westmoreland: Easy, big fella. It‘s just me.

fella: 伙计,小伙子

放松小伙子是我

Looks like you took a pretty good hit.

 pretty: 相当地

看起来你遭了顿好打

Cons got that rook guard in gen pop.

 rook=rookie gen pop: 大牢房

犯人们把那个笨警卫带到囚区里去了

Kid‘s probably dead already, or wishing he was.

 probably: 很可能

那孩子可能已经死了或者他最好死了

-Burrows: Where‘s Scofield?

Scofield 在哪儿?

-Westmoreland: I haven‘t seen him since things jumped off.

 jump off: 开始,开始进攻

从出乱子开始我就没见到他

-Burrows: I gotta find him. 

我得找到他 

- Prisoner: You‘re looking for Scofield?

你在找Scofield?

-Burrows: Yeah, Turk. Thank you

 turk: 土耳其人

 是的土耳其人 来

-John: You got things backwards, pervert.

 backward: 向后的,反向的 pervert: 变态,性变态者

你全搞反了变态

You‘re in as much trouble as he is, you understand?

你和他一样麻烦明白吗?

-T-Bag: Go ahead, go ahead. Stick me. Stick me.

 stick: 刺

继续继续打我呀打我呀

Let‘s see how many times I can shout out

我们看看在我死掉之前

about your little hole in there before I bleed out, huh?

 hole: 洞 blood: 流血

我能喊出多少次你有个小洞嗯?

‘Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape,

 con: 犯人 escape: 逃跑

在我的第一滴血掉到地板上之前

before one drop of my blood hits the floor.

drop: 滴

这儿的每个犯人就都会知道你们要逃走

So, you see, friends,

所以你看朋友们

either I‘m through that hole with you,

或者我和你们一起从洞里走

or I‘m gonna sing like Johnny Cash.

或者我就像 Johnny Cash(歌星)那样大声歌唱

-Black Prisoner:Break that glass!

打碎玻璃!

Open the door!

开门!

-Trumpets: Hey, yo, big stroke‘s about to get the doctor!

stroke: 撞击,击中;一着,一举,成功的努力

嘿你大力水手要抓到医生了!

-Michael: Sucre,I need you to finish what we started.

Sucre 我得去结束我们发起的暴乱

-Fernando: What‘s going on, man? Where you going?

怎么了伙计? 你去哪儿?

-Michael: Sick bay.

病区

-John: Hey, there‘s no way into BWing. We‘re all locked out.

嘿没有路通B翼我们都被锁在外面了

-Michael: I‘m not. No one touches the C.O.

我没有谁也不许动这个狱警

No one

谁也不行

-T-Bag: You gonna clue me in, paisan?

clue: 提示  paisan: 同胞

你得给我点儿消息亲爱的

-Prisoner: It‘s faster if we cut through here.

我们抄这个近路会快点儿

-John: Burrows is as good as dead.

 dead: [口语]注定灭亡(或失败、垮台)的;注定要遭殃的

Burrows他死定了

以上是关于越狱Season 1-Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1的主要内容,如果未能解决你的问题,请参考以下文章

越狱Season 1- Episode 18: Bluff

越狱Season 1-Episode 2: Allen

越狱Season 1-Episode 21: Go

越狱Season 1-Episode 20: Tonight

越狱Season 1-Episode 4: Cute Poison

越狱Season 1-Episode 14: The Rat