疯狂动物城台词:
Posted peiminer
tags:
篇首语:本文由小常识网(cha138.com)小编为大家整理,主要介绍了疯狂动物城台词:相关的知识,希望对你有一定的参考价值。
疯狂动物城
1.Fear, treachery, blood lust.
恐惧,背叛,还有血腥
treachery:
lust:
2.Thousands of years ago, these were the forces that ruled our world.
很早很早以前,这是主宰我们世界的主要力量
3.A world where prey were scared of predators.
那是一个弱肉强食的世界
predators:
4.And predators had an uncontrollable biological urge to maim, and ...death!
而食肉动物都有着他们难以克制的生物本能,他们四处杀戮,以及死亡
uncontrollable:
biological:
urge:
maim:
5.Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator, and meek prey
那时候,世界分成了两大阵营,凶猛食肉动物和温顺的食草动物
Vicious:
meek:
prey:
6.But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
但是时过境迁,我们不断进化,许多动物都拜托了野蛮的本性。
evolved:
primitive:
savage:
7.Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在食肉动物和食草动物和平共处
8.And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
所有的小动物都有了数不尽的机遇
mammal:
multitudinous:
9.Yeah, I don’t have to cover in a herd anymore.Instead, I can be an astronaut.
是的,我再也不用整天躲在羊群里了。相反,我可以成为一名宇航员
herd:
10.I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. I’m gonna be an actuary.
我再也不用孤独的追捕猎物了,现在我可以追捕偷税漏税者。我要当一个计算大师
exemptions:
tax:
actuary:
11.And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be a police officer!
我能让这个世界变得更美好,我将会当一名警官
12.Haha,Bunny cop? This is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
哈哈,兔子警官?这是我听过最傻的事情了
cop:
13.It may seem impossible to small minds. I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey.
在目光短浅的人看来是不可能的,我就说你呢,小吉丁
14.But,just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
但是,距离这里211英里之外,就是伟大的动物城了.我们的祖先最早在那里签订了和平条约
15.And declared that anyone can be anything.
那里面被告知,每个动物都有无限的可能性
declared:
16.Judy,you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
你曾将想过,我和你妈妈如何过的这么幸福吗?
darn:
17.Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled, Right , Bon?
因为我们放弃了理想,选择安定,对吧?
18.Oh, That’s right,Stu, we settled hard.
说的没错,我们可安定了
19.You see, that’s the beauty of complacency, Jude.
这就是知足常乐的好处
complacency:
20.If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail.
如果你不做新的尝试,你就不会犯错
21.I like trying, actually.
可我偏偏喜欢尝试
22.What your father means, hon, is that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even... for you to become a police officer.
你爸爸的意思是当警察挺难的,甚至不可能尤其是对于你来说
23.Right,.There’s never been a bunny cop. -No. Bunnies don’t do that. -Never, -Never
没错,兔子从来不当警察 -对.也当不了警察. 从没有过,从没有过
24.Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one.Because I am gonna make the world a better place.
哦,那我猜我就会是第一个了。因为我想要这个世界表的更美好
25.Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place, no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
或者,该死,你看这里,让世界变得更美好还有其他的方法,比如当一个种萝卜的农民。
heck:
26.Yes, your dad , me, your 275 brothers and sisters. We’re changing the world. -Yeah -One carrot at a time.
没错,你的爸爸,我还有你的275个兄弟姐妹,我们都在改变世界. -对 -用胡萝卜改变
27.Amen to that. Carrot farming is a noble profession.
种胡萝卜可是高尚的职业
Amen:
noble:
28.Just putting the seeds in the ground. At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.
只需要将种子放进土壤里,和土壤融为一体,在用泥土盖起来
dirt:
29.You get it, honey? I mean, it’s great to have dreams.
对啊,梦想确实很美好
30.Yeah, just as long as you don’t believe in them too much.
是啊,只要梦想别太离谱就好
31. Where the heck‘d she go?
她跑哪里去了?
32.Give me your tickets right now, or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
快把你的票给我,否则我把你的羊屁股踢烂
meek:
butt:
33.Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
哦!住手,吉丁。
34.What do you gonna do, cry?
你想干什么,哭吗?
35.Hey,You heard her. Cut it out.
嘿,你听到她了,快住手。
36.Nice costume, loser
制服不错,兔崽子
37.What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?
你住的地方是一个多么疯狂的世界,居然认为兔子可以当警察
38.Kindly return my friend’s tickets.
乖乖把票还给他们
Kindly:
39.Come and get them. But watch out. Cause I’m a fox and like you said in your dumb little stage play, us predator used to eat prey. And that killer instinct’s still in our denna.
来拿呀.但是你注意,我是一个??。就像你舞台话剧里面说的,我们是肉动物是吃兔子的,杀戮的本能还在登那里面
dumb:
killer:
instinct:
40.Uh, I’m pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA.
我清楚的记得那个词叫DNA
41.Don’t tell me what I know, Travis
我知道叫什么,小崔吧
42.You don’t scare me, Gideon.
你吓不到我的,吉丁
43.Scared now? -Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
现在害怕了吗? 看他的鼻子抽搐了,她是害怕了
twitch:
44.Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...
哭吧,小兔崽子,哭吧
45.Oh,you don’t know when to quit, do you?
你是不到黄河心不死呀?
46.I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
我想让你记住这一刻,你就是一只该死的只会种萝卜的兔子,除此之外,你什么都干不了
47.That looks bad. Are you okay, Judy?
看起来伤得好重,你还好吗朱迪?
48.Yeah,I’m okay. Here you go.
我还好,这个给你
49.Wow,you got our tickets!
哇,你把我们的票抢回来了?
50.You’re awesome, Judy. Yeah,that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
你太棒了朱迪,对,那只狐狸就是在胡说八道
51.Well, he was right about one thing. I don’t know when to quit.
不过,他说对了一件事情,我就是不知道死心
52.Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits. Tundra town, Sahara Square,Rainforest District,to name a few
听好了培训生,动物城的境内一共有12个独特的生态系统,冰川区,撒哈拉沙漠区,雨林区等等等等
cadets:
ecosystems:
within:
Tundra:
53.You’re gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. Or guess what? You’ll be dead!
你们必须掌握每个地区的生存方式才可以上任。否则的话,你就会死掉。
54.Scorching sandstorm. You’re dead, bunny bumpkin.
模拟沙尘暴.你死了兔子宝贝
Scorching:
sandstorm:
bumpkin:
55.One thousand foot fall. You’re dead, carrot face.
高空云梯,你死了,小萝卜头,
56.Frigid ice wall. You’re dead, farm girl.
冰山攀岩。你死了,小村姑
57.Enormous criminal. You’re dead. Dead. Dead
打击大型罪犯,你死了,死了,死了。
58.Filthy toilet. You’re dead, fluff butt.
掉进马桶,你死了,小不点
fluff:
Filthy:
59.Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
退学回家吧小兔子。
fuzzy:
60.As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate. Valedictorian of her class, ZPD’s very first rabbit officer...Judy Hopps
作为动物城的市长,我很荣幸的宣布,我们的哺乳动物招募行动已经涌现出了第一届警校毕业生,有请同届中的佼佼者,动物城警局的第一位兔子警官。朱迪·霍普斯
inclusion:
initiative:
academy:
Valedictorian:
61.Assistan Mayor Bellwether, her badge
对不起羊副市长,她的徽章。
badge:
62.Judy,it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia... Precinct One. City Center.
朱迪,我非常的荣幸能将你分配到动物城的中心区域,城中区的第一分局。
privilege:
Precinct:
63.Congratulation Officer Hopps.
祝贺你,朱迪警官
64.I won’t let you down. This has been my dream since I was s kid.
我不会让你失望,这是我儿时就有的梦想
65.You know, it’s real proud day for us little guys.
知道吗?你可是我们小动物的骄傲
66.Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on. Okay, Officer Hopps, Let’s see those teeth!
腾个地,让让。合个影吧,警官,让我们一起说茄子
make room:
67.Officer Hopps, right here.
看这边,朱迪警官
68.We’re real proud of you, Judy. -Yeah, and scared too. -Yes, -Really, it’s kind of a proud-scared combo.
我们为你骄傲,孩子,不过也害怕.其实我们又是骄傲又是害怕
combo:
69.I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.
毕竟动物城那么远,又是那么大的城市。
70.Guys, I’ve been working for this my whole life.
老爸,我为了它努力了那么久。
71.We know.And we are just a little exited for you,but terrified.
我们知道,我们就是为你高兴,可是也为你担心
72. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
我们唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。
73.And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. Say nothing on lions, and wolves.
还怕熊,熊很可怕。更别提狮子和狼了
74.Weasels. -You played cribbage with a weasel once?
黄鼠狼? 你还老和他玩牌呢
Weasels:
cribbage:
75.Yeah, he cheats like there’s no tomorrow.
是啊,他总是作弊耍赖
cheats:
76.You know what? Pretty much all predators. And Zootopia is full of them. And foxes are the worst.
知道吗?食肉动物都是一个德行,动物城到处都是.狐狸是最坏的
77. Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there. It’s in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
是啊,爸爸说的不是没有道理. 这是他们的本能.还记得那个坏狐狸吉丁了吗?
biology:
78.When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
那是我9岁的事情了。吉丁是个无赖,碰巧也是只狐狸,我知道很多兔子也是无赖
jerk:
79.Sure,yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case, we made you a little care package to take with you.
是,你说的我完全赞同,但是以防万一,我们为你准备了爱心应急包
80.I put some snacks in there. This is fox deterrent.
我还放了点零食在里面,强力防狐喷
deterrent:
81.Yeah, it’s safe to have that. This is fox repellant.
有了它才安全,随身防狐喷
repellant:
82.The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs.
带着这两样就万无一失了
83.Check this out! Oh, for goodness sake! She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
在看这个,-Oh,他爸,她不用随身都携带着狐狸电击枪吧?
sake:
goodness:
taser:
84.Oh,come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser.
你别管,这是击退狐狸的最好的武器。
85.Okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.
好了,我带上这个,你么不用说了
86.Terrific! Everyone wins!
太棒了,这就放心了。
Terrific:
87.Arriving Zootopia Express.
到动物城的列车进站了
88.Okay, gotta go,Bye.
好了,必须走了,拜拜
89.Oh,cripes, here come the waterwork.
哦,天啊,我要哭出来了。
cripes:
90.Oh,Stu,Pull it together.
别当孩子面哭 ,振作起来
Pull it together:
91.And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.
欢迎光临穿山甲公寓,充满魅力的豪华公寓
Pangolin:
Luxury:
charm:
92.Complementary delousing once a month. Don’t lost your key!
每个月免费除一次虱子,别弄丢钥匙
Complementary:
delousing:
93.Oh, hi! I’m Judy, your new neighbor.
嗨,我是朱迪,你的新邻居
94.Yeah?Well, we’re loud.Don’t expect us to apologize for it.
我们很吵,别指望我们跟你道歉
95.Greasy walls.
油腻的墙.
Greasy:
96.Come on! He bared his teeth first.
我说,是他先亮出牙齿的
bared:
97.Excuse me! Down here. Hi
打扰一下,在下面
98.Oh, my goodness. They really did hire a bunny. Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you’re even cuter than I thought you’d be.
我的天啊,他们真招了一只兔子,好萌.我跟你说,你比我想象中的还可爱。
hire:
99.Ooh,you probably didn’t know, but a bunny can tell another bunny “cute”, but when other animals do it, that’s a little
你可能不知道吧,兔子可以说别的兔子“可爱”,但是别的动物说就有一点...那个...
100.Oh,I’m so sorry. Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.
哦,抱歉,我,他们认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的胖子.个人偏见真伤人
flabby:
stereotyping:
以上是关于疯狂动物城台词:的主要内容,如果未能解决你的问题,请参考以下文章