刘亦菲英文朗读埃克哈特·托利(Eckhart Tolle)—《无声胜有声》(Stillness Speaks)

Posted springsnow

tags:

篇首语:本文由小常识网(cha138.com)小编为大家整理,主要介绍了刘亦菲英文朗读埃克哈特·托利(Eckhart Tolle)—《无声胜有声》(Stillness Speaks)相关的知识,希望对你有一定的参考价值。

《无声胜有声》 Stillness Speaks

Thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and whatever you experience make up the content of your life.

思想、情绪、感知,和你所经历的一切组成了你的生命的内容。

"My life" is what you derive your sense of self from, and "my life" is content,or so you believe.

你从"我的生命"之中获取自我感,而且"我的生命"是令人满意的,或者你以为它是。

You continuously overlook the most obvious fact: your innermost sense of I Am has nothing to do with what happens in your life, nothing to do with content.

你不断地忽略这个最明显的事实:你内在最深处关于我是谁的感觉与你生命中发生的事毫无关系,与内容毫无关系。

That sense of I Am is one with the Now.

那个我是谁的感觉与当下有关。

It always remains the same.

它总是保持不变。

In childhood and old age, in health or sickness, in success or failure, the I Am–the space of Now– remains unchanged at its deepest level.

无论是童年还是老年、健康还是患病、成功还是失败,那个我是 – 当下的空间 – 在它最深处总是保持不变的。

It usually gets confused with content, and so you experience I Am or the Now only faintly and indirectly, through the content of your life.

我们常常将它与内容弄混,结果你只能隐约地、间接地,通过你生命中的那些内容,体验到我是或者当下。

In other words: your sense of Being becomes obscured by circumstances, your stream of thinking, and the many things of this world.

换句话说:你对于"存在"的感觉被周围的环境、你头脑的续流和这个世界很多其他的东西所遮蔽。

The Now becomes obscured by time.

当下被时间所遮蔽。

And so you forget your rootedness in Being, your divine reality, and lose yourself in the world.

所以你忘记了你在"存在"中的根,你的神圣的实相,你在这世界迷失了自己。

Confusion, anger, depression, violence, and conflict arise when humans forget who they are.

当人们忘了他们是谁,疑惑、愤怒、沮丧、暴力和冲突就产生了。

Yet how easy it is to remember the truth and thus return home: I am not my thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and experiences.

然而,要回忆起真相,要重返家园又是多么容易啊:我不是我的念头、情绪、感知和经历。

I am not the content of my life.

我不是我的生命之中的内容。

I am Life.

我就是生命。

I am the space in which all things happen.

我是那个容纳万物发生的空间。

I am consciousness.

我是意识。

I am the Now.

我是当下。

I Am.

我是。

视频地址:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av12810582/

以上是关于刘亦菲英文朗读埃克哈特·托利(Eckhart Tolle)—《无声胜有声》(Stillness Speaks)的主要内容,如果未能解决你的问题,请参考以下文章

充电书库-study

任务':app:ktlintAndroidTestDebugSourceSetCheck'的KtLint执行失败

[COGS 2051] 王者之剑

ECK(Kubernetes 上的弹性云)在不使用 kubectl delete 的情况下重启容器

王者之剑

离散哈特莱变换(DHT)及快速哈特莱变换(FHT)学习